Donations of basic supplies help us save more patients by keeping our operational costs low. Here’s a list of the common supplies that are always needed at the facility. If you have an item to donate that isn’t featured on this list, contact us at (208) 634-8050 and we can see if we can put it to use!
- Gift cards for Rodent Pro to buy food for the raptors (http://www.rodentpro.com/catalog_certs.asp)
- Dry dog food (any brand)
- Frozen or canned fruit
- Wild bird seed
- Unflavored Pedialyte (generic brand is ok)
- Paper towels
- Unscented liquid laundry soap
- Dawn original dishsoap
- Unscented/sensitive skin baby wipes
- Tall heavy duty kitchen trash bags
- Landscaping tools (pruning shears, tree trimmers, etc)
- 100 ft heavy duty garden hoses
Thank you for your support!
For donated goods, Call or Text: 208-634-8050 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a pick up at your convenience.