- Gas-powered LAWNMOWER
- Landscaping tools - branch cutters, gas-powered weed whacker, etc.
- Dry dog food for the bear cubs. NOTE: The goal is for the cubs to put on as much weight as possible before winter. Therefore, the cheapest dog foods are just fine for this purpose.
- Fruit (no citrus) for the bear cubs
- Formulas: Esbilac, squirrel and mule deer fawn formulas from Fox Valley Nutrition (http://www.foxvalleynutrition.com/)
- Frozen rodents for our educational birds Click HERE for Example
- Fleece blankets to keep little animals warm
- Bird seed - especially black oil sunflower seeds
- Paper towels
- Household cleaners
Call: 208-634-8050 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
to schedule a pick up at your convenience.